Grandstream DP760 Long-Range Wideband DECT Repeater
The Grandstream DP760 is a powerful wideband DECT repeater (wireless relay station) that auto associates to Grandstream’s DP750 DECT base station offering extended mobility to business and residential users. The DP760 extends an additional range of 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors to give users the freedom to move around their home or work space. This Wideband DECT Repeater relays up to 2 concurrent HD calls. The Ethernet connection provides PoE for convenient installation and a variety of remote features including provisioning, status monitoring and repeater firmware upgrades. When paired with Grandstream’s DP750 DECT VoIP base station and DP720 handsets, the DP760 offers a powerful extended DECT solution for users looking to add coverage to their VoIP DECT system.
- Up to 2 concurrent HD calls
- Extends an additional range of 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors for added mobility
- Automatic or manual association to DP750, base station for easy use
- Supports Plug-n-Play features like auto association, auto region detection and seamless call handover
- Automated provisioning options include XML config files
- Ethernet connection provides PoE features