Grandstream GRP2612 2 Lines 2 SIP and 2.4 inch Colour Screen Grandstream GRP2612 2 Lines 2 SIP and 2.4 inch Colour Screen
The Grandstream GRP2612 is a powerful 2-line carrier-grade IP phone designed with zero-touch provisioning for mass deployment and easy management. It features a sleek design and a suite of next-generation features including WiFi support (GRP2612W only), 16 virtual multi-purpose keys (VPKs), a colour LCD with swappable face plates for easy logo customisation and more. The GRP series includes carrier-grade security features to provide enterprise level security, including secure boot, dual firmware images and encrypted data storage. For cloud provisioning and centralised management, the GRP2612 is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS), which provides a centralised interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor deployments of Grandstream endpoints. Built for the needs of desktop workers and designed for easy deployment by enterprises, service providers and other high-volume markets, the GRP2612 offers an easy-to-use and easy-to-deploy voice endpoint.
- Supports 2 SIP accounts and 4 multi-purpose line keys
- Swappable faceplate to allow for easy logo customisation
- HD audio supporting all major codecs, including wideband codecs G.722 and Opus
- Up to 16 digital BLF Keys Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage
- No PoE – see GRP2612P for PoE Model
- GRP series is officially supported by 3CX