Grandstream GXP2130 VoIP Phone with 2.8 inch Colour LCD screen
The Grandstream GXP2130 is the perfect selection for a user who wants a flexible and powerful High-End VoIP phone to handle medium to high call volumes. Equipped with dual color LCD BLF/speed-dial and line keys, a 2.8” colour LCD screen and its 4 XML programmable soft keys this device delivers a quality call experience for the user. The GXP2130 v2 VoIP Phone allows for fluid call control with 3 lines/SIP accounts. Other features include: integrated Bluetooth,HD audio, and dual Gigabit network ports (with integrated PoE).
As all Grandstream IP phones do, the GXP2130 v2 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). The GXP2130 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files and TR-069, to make mass deployment extremely easy.
- 3 dual-colour line keys (with 3 SIP accounts)
- 4 programmable context sensitive soft keys, Up to 4-way conferencing, and 8 dual-colour BLF extension keys
- 320×240 TFT colour LCD
- Dual switched auto-sensing, 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit network ports, PoE
- EHS (Electronic Hook-Switch) with Plantronics headsets
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file, TLS/SRTP/HTTPS for advanced security and privacy protection
- GXP series is officially supported by 3CX